Twitter Facebook
Site Tools
Go To Search
Click to Home
Roadside Animals (Deceased)

If you come across a dead animal on the roadside, contact the City or Shelby County and it will be removed.

How to Report a Dead Animal Along the Roadside
For smaller animals, please call City Hall at 901-867-2717
For larger ones like deer, please call Shelby County at 901-222-7705.

What Happens Next
We try to remove dead animals within 24 hours of being told of the problem.