Twitter Facebook
Site Tools
Go To Search
Click to Home
Accessory Structures
Accessory Structure Permits
Below are accessory structure permit applications. Take completed forms to City Hall along with the site plan. For swimming pools, detached garages, additions, etc.; a Shelby County permit is required in addition to Lakeland's permit requirements. Applications are available at City Hall and must receive an authorization stamp from the City of Lakeland prior to filing with Shelby County.